Thursday 19 June 2008

Ed Westwick - Westwick Shuns Party Lifestyle


GOSSIP GIRL star ED WESTWICK has denied he spends all his time clubbing in New York - insisting he rarely makes the most of the city's celebrity social scene.

The British actor is often portrayed as a dedicated party-goer by the press and has been likened to his wildchild character in the hit U.S. TV show.

But Westwick is keen to point out that he doesn't frequent New York's glitzy parties as it isn't good for his acting career - plus at 20 he is too young to be going to nightclubs.

He says, "I'm not into sceney spots, so we hang out in people's apartments. I'm only 20. And I'd rather be known for my career rather than my whereabouts. To be respected as an actor it doesn't help to be seen out in the clubs."





See Also