Thursday 22 May 2008

Jessica Alba Planning Second Wedding

Jessica Alba Planning Second Wedding








After the initial shock of discovering her secret wedding to Cash Warren, Jessica Alba’s family have revealed she plans to throw a bigger ceremony later.

The pregnant actress’s brother Josh was left flabbergasted when he found out about his sister’s shotgun union in Beverly Hills.

Even the Fantastic Four star's father, Mark Alba, was unaware of the quick ceremony, but he insists he is happy for his newlywed daughter.

He tells Latina magazine: "I think it's good news for her. I'm glad for her. She's a beautiful girl. I'm her dad and I'm happy for her no matter what happens."

However, Josh later explained to E! News that he was only surprised at the rash wedding because he knows "they are going to do a big ceremony later".

He added, "I just don't know any of the details yet."

The couple announced their engagement in December, shortly after Alba revealed she was pregnant.